AGROLESTE will be a regional event organized by the Intermunicipal Development Consortium of Eastern Fluminense (CONLESTE) focused on the development of the second economic vector of the eastern Fluminense region: Agriculture.
Thus, AGROLESTE will be an environment focused on negotiations, trade between farmers, rural producers, as well as small, medium and large companies that offer services and solutions for the AGRO sector, in its most diverse segments, such as
- – Agriculture;
- – Farming / Livestock;
- – Agroecology;
- – Agroecotourism;
- – Biotechnology;
- – New possibilities and new products;
- – National and international investments and financing.
The event will be divided into four main sections:
Area of Knowledge
AGROLESTE will have 20 discussion panels that will gather renowned experts in various topics related to Agriculture.
The discussions will focus on the sustainable development of the agro sector in both the East Fluminense region and the country.
In the venue for exhibitors, AGROLESTE will be the ideal environment for:
– Trading between rural producers, farmers and companies or public bodies;
– Exhibition of family farming products;
– Exhibition of machinery;
– Exhibition of correctives, fertilizers and defensives;
– Exhibition of motors, pumps and valves;
– Exhibition of seeds;
– Exhibition of rural tourism.
In order to further support family agriculture in the 16 municipalities of Conleste, a large part of the stands will be donated to farmers in the region.
The SEBRAE Business Roundtables will also take place in this area, an environment of opportunities for negotiation and deep networking.
In partnership with SEBRAE, AGROLESTE will have business roundtables that will facilitate the contact between entrepreneurs and suppliers of products and services.
The social area will be dedicated to serving the rural producers and their dependents. For this purpose, in partnership with Conleste, this event will be attended by:
– Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply;
– Secretary of State for Agriculture, Livestock, Fishing and Supply – SEAPPA;
– Municipalities members of Conleste;
– SEBRAE (Brazilian Service of Support to Micro and Small Companies);
– FIRJAN (Federation of Industries of the State of Rio de Janeiro);
– FIPERJ (Fundação Instituto de Pesca do Estado do Rio de Janeiro);
– INCRA (National Institute of Colonization and Agrarian Reform);
– Banco do Brasil;
Aiming to enhance the vocations of the Conleste region, the Entertainment Area will be a space reserved for regional cuisine, the presentation of local artists and the promotion of rural tourism routes in the eastern region of Rio de Janeiro.
What is the target audience of Agroleste?
– Family farmer/ Rural producer;
– Farm and Rural Area Managers;
– Entrepreneurs and Consultants in the agro sector;
– Industry and Government executives;
– Agricultural technicians;
– University students or technicians of related areas.